Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I can grow tired, too.

I wonder, why i have to be the one giving in all the time.

If only i care less about your feelings, will i feel better?

I am only human. I cant read what you are thinking.

There is no need to talk, but i want you to know,

I can grow tired too. And these tiredness cant be cured by just a night's sleep.

Suddenly, i am so glad, this will be over real soon.

MunYee.. just hang on a little while longer ♥

I wont let you influence how i am feeling because you are just not worth it

Thanks KS for the fb status support. Somehow, it cheered me up a little.. =)

I am still learning...

June 8 2011 Hours 2138

p/s Today ah kor sure wana kill me ad.. i called him five times in 20 mins till he cant finish his work.. and when he answered the call.. his reaction was.. "yau hai lei arr kam chi lei sheung tim? =.=" lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...