Monday, March 25, 2013

Everytime

Everytime when im feeling down, im always glad that my blog is here to accompany me
Perhaps im tired of explaining
Or just want time to sort out my thoughts 
So that i can have a clear picture of whats going on.
Sometimes, i just wish that you are here with me just like before 
Beside me to accompany me when im down 
Just staying beside me. But now cant any longer
You have changed. And undeniably, i have, too. 
Perhaps, its just the feeling of loneliness. But sometimes, undeniably, i miss you
As a friend. 

Two more days to go
I am afraid. Really afraid. 
Even though i dont show it, but maybe closer friends can feel it 
Every night, i pray to god for the outcome i wish for 
But in the end, i am actually unsure what outcome i really wanted
To stay or not to stay? 
Though im not the one to decide, but there should be something i really wanted
What is it that i really wanted? I dont know
Im confused. 
Once again, i lost direction

Read a book yesterday, well it has been ages since i last read a book in a bookstore but it captivated me
And a line instantly got my attention - who am i? 
Who am I? 
I live for people, or i live for myself?
Everything i do, i do it for myself or for the sake of other people? 
Well, its inter-related, perhaps 50 50 
Thats why the direction is unclear, cz its also 50 50
Cant full heartedly choose a direction because there are many factors
Fairy tales lie.
Following your heart, is never always an option. 

I have also read, 
It doesnt matter where we are going, but it matters who we are becoming. 
But for me, it matters where i am going. Triple sweat 
I dont like the feeling of being abandoned. Its just so, abandoned 
Sometimes, i wonder why life is so uncertain
I know, this is a part of growing
Say im childish, but can it be possible that everything just stays the way it is?
Everyone remains the same, everything there stays 
I am really tired, really really tired 

Please pray for me
At the end of 2 months,
All will be fine

Where will our future lie? 

Btw, super super love this song
Was listening to this while i was writing this blog
So it should be here.
=)




Time to sleep 
Stay with me in my heart 
March 25 2013 Hours 2159

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...