Sunday, December 22, 2013

2014 Resolutions/ Needs

2013
Welcome 2014. Well, not yet, but soon.
Heard on the radio that resolutions should be made when you need it and should not be the burden of 1st Jan
Well, maybe there's a point but somehow
Maybe new year is a year where you start afresh and start thinking of what you really should change.

10. I should allocate more time to myself.
Example: I bought 17 books from the Big Bad Wolf a fortnight ago and i have not read a single one

If the ME two years ago, i would have swallowed at least half of the fictional books (Which includes 2 of my Vampire Diaries)
Another incident, i borrowed Devil's Wear Prada from him 3 months back and i am stil stuck at the same page
Situation: Back from work late and lack of energy after driving for long hours in the jam. Night time is for early resting/chatting with my dear/cleaning the house. Weekends is for outings to stimulate economy/to go home to Ipoh. Howwwwww

SOLUTION: AT LEAST ONE SATURDAY/SUNDAY EVERY MONTH ALONE. RECHARGE!

9. I need to exercise more.
And so, i have a pool and a gym and i pay RM 200 per month for them. 
What a waste of money if i dont use them. And undeniably, i am feeling unwell frequently :(
Situation: Same as above. 

SOLUTION: SAME AS ABOVE. But i will be exercising alone. Pity :( Anyone?

8. I need to sign up for more internet
As im blogging this, the line is extremely slow. And i cant watch my On Call and My Sing Lady
I will need to wait till im back home, or get downloaded episodes from friends (Which will be very inconvenient)
SOLUTION: DO SOME RESEARCH ON BROADBANDS. BUDGET: LESS THAN RM 60 PER MONTH. Come to think about it, enough?? :(

7. I need to make sure my dear get rids of his bad habits.
This is important and should be of ranking num 1. Its for your own good. Dear, pleaseeeee :(
Beg you. I dont want to control you, but sometimes, i dont have a choice.

Torn Between Love and Being The Bad Person.
I beg you

6.I need to be more in command with my life. Not quiet anymore
At times, i am afraid of saying,
because i am afraid of hurting people i love
I am afraid i will be the topic of everyone's gossip, so i prefer not talking.
I did not want to be the centre of attention. Call me passive, but somehow, i cant
I really dont know if its a wise or unwise choice. 
But life in hq, i have learnt something
Just doing work will get you no where no matter how efficient your work will be
But being with the right people, wil get you somewhere. 

SOLUTION: FOCUS. DUAL ROLES

To be continued. 

Monday blue, i have to sleep. Good night

Dec 22122013, Hours 2027







2 comments:

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

Jom exerciseeeeeee

M Yee said...

hehe ur really hardworking.. always jogging lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...