Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Faith

Dont know why..
Back from work and decided to blog today.
Perhaps it already the beginning of July 2014, a new quarter a new post?
Throughout this whole year, i felt like i have really grown a lot.
In what sense.. i really dont know how to describe
Perhaps its the decision making, the role im playing, the people who has really taught me well
Looking back, i realise that i am indeed the lucky one
I am grateful to be who i am today.

At the same time, i am also not as happy and carefree as i used to be
Is this what they call the growing up stage?
I feel very tired.. 
I try not to think this way
But sometimes, i cant help but wonder if you are lying to me
but i dont want to ask becz i dont want to know the answer.
Sometimes i wonder,
If i ask will i feel better
But i didn want to pressure you
How long can this continue, I wonder. 
why did it come to this stage?
Is it hard to do something for me?
am i too demanding?
you make me question myself 
but i come to no conclusion... 

Days and months passed
I wish things will go back where it is less complicated
When you have never lied to me.

I never told you this
But please restore the faith that i should have in you. 
Please

July 1, Hours 2115

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...