Saturday, January 20, 2018

No Title

Time really passed by so quickly 
And come to think of it, it has been one and a half years since i last blogged.
i wonder if there is anyone who will still visit my blog
But anyway, here will remain as a place where i sit down silently and reflect on how I'm feeling and how i can slowly improve myself

Actually, come to think of it. Seeing my blogpost may not be a happy thing.
Because for the past 10 posts, i only blog when i have many things on my mind 
"So if you don't see my blog post it means I'm doing okay .... ; not perfect but okay" 

So whats up these days? 
Actually i just want to ask .. 
How do you define a complicated person? 
Am i complicated? 
If yes, how complicated? 
If I'm complicated, are you perfect? 

I seriously dont get it. 

20 January 2018. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...