Thursday, April 7, 2011

Colleagues Gathering

This is the fourth month of internship and i realised i haven introduced my colleagues

Tang tang tang..

Interested to know them? Haha

Hang on a sec, or perhaps for another minute..

After some planning, there was an outing, for lunch and for bowling afterwards

Image thanks to google images

Didnt take any lunch pictures because i was too shy. sweat.

yes, the word shy still exists in my dictionary lol

But anyway no one took pictures too, everyone's busy eating..

Kohsamui's for lunch on a Saturday afternoon, and i forgot my parking ticket omg

Next for bowling at UO

Drew a map for my supervisor and she asked me wow i seemed so familiar of the area

and i told her yea cz i used to work there

A little regretful telling her that she must be wondering i had been working at so many places was i that short of money lol

Underestimated a lot of colleagues! Trust me, they can be pretty wild and accurate. Omg

i'm sorry, i think i became the reason why we lost the gifts =.=

And the most embarassing thing is that..

I dropped the ball cz its too heavy, and it rolled backwards =.=

First time in my history and it had to happen in front of so many people

But luckily i didnt drop the ball onto my own leg ..

A free MC is not worth in exchange for the pain in my leg and embarrassment lol

My "yer hou wai ar" colleague and I (Her fav tagline) lol

Didnt take many pictures as everyone was too high and busy and sweaty

But we managed a group photo in which i was squeezed at the back lol

After that went Parade with MissLai and decided to get a bday gift for my supervisor

So hard deciding, so in the end we got her a bday card

(yet to be decorated but the draft is there ad lol)

Was surprised when actually, that time she got something for both of us too.

Camera ran out of battery so didnt manage to get the picture up ..

But soon, together with the card =) thank you =)

April 7 2011 Hours 2228

Just randomly, its time for bed

p/s Break frm parttime weekend job for 3 weeks, thanks uncle for the transcript job $$$ lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...