Thursday, April 7, 2011

The ideal gift

A friend asked me..

Whats the ideal gift to give my girl ..

She doesnt like teddy bears because they will just be kicked off her bed

I told him

Since you are the one who understand her best, just get her anything, she will like it

And he said, i really dont know what to get her.

She is the type to can predict what my intentions are and i dont know how to surprise her

And i told him..

The ideal gift

The most economical gift

The most unpredictable gift..

Is tea

Supportlah Barang Buatan Malaysia lol

Many varieties to choose from, no headache

They asked me, why tea?

Now for the answers..

Tea brings me serenity..

just like me feeling a sense of security and serenity when i'm thinking of you,

or when i'm with you
Tea keeps me awake, just like i am awake whenever i think of you

The taste of tea is clear, just like when i'm always at my clearest when i am with you, you are always there to clear my doubts

Nicely made tea wont be sour, means i wont get any sour memories when i am with you
Nicely made tea wont be bitter, means i wont get any bitter moments with you

Tea, has its own distinctive taste, different tea made by different people has its very own taste, indirectly meaning, you are distinctive, standing out from the rest

Teas, withstand withering, even though its dried but it is still appreciated, long lasting lol

Also available in KitKat edition (courtesy of google image)

Have a break, have a kit kat? =)

Most importantly,

The reason is simple,

You are my cup of tea

Imagine us growing old together, and having a cup of tea together, just so sweet

p/s Although the author is in for giving out tea as a surprise gift but she personally prefers cuddly bears =)

Just another random post

Please dont give me tea, i prefer coffee lol

April 7 2011 Hours 2156

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...