Thursday, May 12, 2011

Colleagues Lazy-ing =P

Wondered how i started to become lazy? =)

Hmm its due to environmental factors.. my colleagues =P

We are serious, but sometimes, its just hard to control, the sleepiness just came =(

So hard to keep my cool when i'm tired. Haha. Gave them the wrong impression.

I can be very cool. But i can also be very crazy. I am serious. But unfortunately i may also be careless. Little self reflecting there's space for improvement

Tata. Introducing my colleagues one by one

This is PYAn Lai lor.. Dont know why.. this whole week (Monday till now), she has been wearing shirts of similar colour with me =.=

Always laughing at me, and also with me. Glad for her company=) But if she sides me more, it will be more perfect haha

Hmm for friends who want to know her more, bring her out for lunch lor=) Hmm she doesnt eat cucumber, spicy food, prawns, ducks, fish, durian and etc-longer list than mine- so if you want to invest in her, you can save a lot of money! Good sale lol

This lazy petak-petak shirt uncle is KfLee lor.. The third day of work.. he knock my head =.= He's very lazy wan... every morning, he will be yawning to work with his head uncombed. But anyway, his head cant be combed, so it makes no difference =P Dont know whats his job scope.. he can multi task. Dont underestimate him by his lazy look! =) I know where he gets so much energy from.. he eats a lot wan. Big rice! Bowls and bowls.. Probably can eat the whole rice cooker~ His tea is very lucky.. as he eats so much, she wont have much food left to eat, can diet for free~

This uncle.. likes to criticize me =.= Everything i say, he will find a way to fight my words back against me. PYan LAi taught me to keep quiet if i dont want to be dead being shot by him =.= Hmm.. yea he's a safe driver.. but he likes to break the traffic rules~ Contradicting right? Yea thats how life is, contradicting facts are still facts, they still happen lol.

Yea, this is my new colleague.. he's lazy. Lol a little straight forward. Hmm i should say.. he's smart in choosing work. He doesnt like throwing rubbish, he doesnt like sorting, he doesnt like protocol.. i wonder what he likes. Karl Fischer? Haha. Last Friday, he sacrificed his lunch hour for that machine. Well speaking of sacrificing lunch PYan and I did too, we never thought he would. Changed my mindset about him? A little i guess, improved from first impression lol. And he's a fast driver. Omg. Scary lol

I dont know whether i am good in lying, or he's just acting, but it seems that he believes everything i told him. Well, for the first two days, then he got smarter=) He believes when i told him that there is duck and geese siew pau sold, and he ate them without him noticing. He believes when i told him another girl colleague bought those food for him, and he asked her how much they cost. I cant really recall what else, but frankly, he makes me laugh. And his lab shoe. Wahaha. Like tortoise. MunYee is so bad. Lol. Sorry =P I cant help but laugh lol

And another colleague miss SY. Tata this is her~ She is our taikarjie innternship only 6 weeks. When she says yes no one dares to say no lor =) Very observant! Scary.. haha. Esp when she says that the way i hold the spoon when i eat is funny. Next time me myself need to observe a little=) Then that kflee chipped in by saying the way i slice the chicken is also weird.. like want to tear the meat into million pieces.. =.=

But there is one thing i will always rmb about her.. she says that i'm polite! Siman lor~ makes me feel so happy ^^ wahaha. Thank you miss lee =P

looking forward to better internship days =)

May 12 2011 and May 20 2011

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...