Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June^^

One and a half hours before 1st of June comes

Many things to look forward in June..

Firstly =) I am no longer working parttime on certain weekends..

Bcz after working for 9 weeks in 3 months (17 days)- frankly speaking i am sick of those products-

But for the sake of money, i sacrificed my weekends..

..but i can say its worth it. I gained a lot too, indirectly.

I met many friends (Thank you guys for coming and find me^^).

I also met many colleagues including my big boss lol

Well,I got to meet many different sorts of aunties and uncles. They told me different kind of stories from a very different perspective, which i couldnt get from normal office working life, and uni life..

I got to meet many people of different characteristics. Some made me laugh, but unfortunately i also met some people, and i wondered what they learnt in school until they can be so damn rude. Salesgirls are still people. Swt.. even though you may be the richest person in this world, but without attitude you are nothing

And also, i saw many products, which can be so eye-opening. Standing opposite the pharmaceutical products, i saw many types of cough syrups which reminded me of a friend LOL

But anyway, the most important thing is pay pay plz get banked in faster ♥

Secondly, its the last month of internship..

Internship since the 4th of January.. and i am proud to say, i have come this far

Frankly speaking, when i first started intern, i was devastated T.T

Working from 8 till 6, was so tiring. And on top of that, that time, there were assignments to be continued at home ..

I lost my life then. I lost mood to catch up with dramas i loved. I lost the time to go out and play. I lost my time to go online and chat.

All i did was to sleep. I worked from 8 to 6. At days, i slept from 8 to 6. *cries*

And my colleagues were so cold. Seriously cold. Colder than ice with salt. Cold.

Eating with them was like table-tumpang-ing T.T I wasnt sensitive. I wasnt the only one who felt this way. Seriously, the first two months were unbearable..

I kept wondering.. when would this end? Terrible free labour work... But luckily i have the two of you♥ They are so crazy =P

And we had our second office, in which we made many more friends, and time passed even faster

The three muskeeters =P Panda, Giant, San! From their names, you can see that they are very strong. They are!

-- Looks like i deviated from the topic-- lol

hmm lack of time-so fast forward a few months-- and we had a new taikarjie and a new kor..

Our kor is very bad.. today he promised us Baskin Robbins which was invisible, tasteless and imaginary..

Yea back to the topic (sleepy but determined to finish this post to officially welcome june^^)

Thirdly, we will have a trip to Hadyai with colleagues..

Really hard to imagine how it would be..

From a 9-people plan now we have a number of 28 swt

And fourthly, a month for my dad...

Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday ♥

31 May 2011 Hours 2255

p/s Sing K this weekend. I wont sing B*Eb** songs =.= lol misunderstood!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...