Monday, July 11, 2011

Myanmar (Before Part 1 xD )

I wonder why i am so lazy to blog ad these days till sometimes i feel so disappointed with myself..

My blog has been so dead! =((

Perhaps sometimes the time isnt right, or perhaps i just dont have the mood to sit down and reflect, and also jot down bits of my life

This is bad. I am.. too busy for myself?

Anyway.. today, i resumed work after a week's break being jz back from Myanmar..

See, i am deviating from the topic swt

I bought postcards to give them but i feel so shy to take them out of my bag..

Perhaps tmr xD haha

My trip has been fun, and most importantly, i learnt a lot. Expanded my horizons. And my way of looking at the society.

Somehow, they found their way of survival, which i deeply salute. They are blessed,majority of them, not with possessions, but with deep life skills, which we, lack.

Perhaps we are too pampered? Or perhaps,we just dont understand.

Anyway, just some quick shots..

From the plane, flight at 6pm.. the view of the middle of the ocean, whenever we reached? xD

Welcome, to the Union of Myanmar =)

p/s Will be better if there's internet line/roaming lines there.. i spent USD4 for a 30 second call back Malaysia swt

*To be continued* hugss

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...