Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mummy's Birthday

I am such a bad daughter.

I have another 3 days of my mid semester break but i chose to come back to Serdang on my mummy's birthday

Since Deepavali is on Wed, on Thurs it wil be hard to get tickets, while Saturday will be late

Dont know why, i felt that i have a lot of things to be done,never-ending and endlessly

Plus cz this is an unplanned holiday, therefore its very messy.Headache i am lost directionless i have a lot of things to be done but i dont know where to start

This is so pathetic?

Took the bus back and walked for 10 mins before i can reach my home

Luckily i was a few hours early. Because if i was not, i would be stuck in the streets having a free bath for my bag and my luggage =.=

The rainbow before the thunderstorm. Never seen such a big rainbow so near me ♥
A minute later, the sky was all dark and the wind was ferocious.Lightning and i unplugged my lappie immediately, and pray that there will never be a blackout

Rainbow=hope, then rain=washing away.. rainbow before thunderstorm=washing away my hopes?

Just a random thought from a complicated point of view =)

Back to the topic.. happy 48th birthday mummy ♥ i'm just a phone call away

Thankss for everything, the blessings, the effort, the care, the time in making me who i am today.

Though i have to admit, i have disappointed you countless times, uncountable with my own fingers.

Until sometimes i wonder, if its worth your sacrifice to treat me this way

Luckily you still have daddy♥

Have to take pictures from past year's China trip
Appreciate all you have done and happy birthday once again ♥ Muackzzz

I will do what i can, to expectations hopefully, happily =)

God bless.

Saturday 29th October 2011 Hours 1722 Time for dinner =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...