Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Different People, Different Views?

Sometimes, i wonder if i am the one who is thinking too complicatedly, or if its just a matter of different perceptions and upbringings

But before you read this post, please be informed that this is just a matter of personal opinion and is not meant to defame anyone though this is happening, just right in front of my eyes

Just such a simple issue can let me see you much more clearly

Its not much, but it represents your attitude and personality, how much you appreciate what i have done

Its not that i actually care how much i have given, but to think back that it is not worth it, sometimes it hurts because i was feeling so stupid

Hmm even if i were to open a charity organization at least there will still be words of thanks or just a gesture of gratitude and its for those who are in need, definitely not this

Not that i really need those ''heyy thanks a lot'' nor i am being calculative, i really dont mind, but i do believe in sincerity

Dont say okay if you are not, dont make promises if you cant realise them, dont say anything if you cant afford to

Dont know why, but really feel hurt today when i am just sitting behind you and you just dont look like you actually remember or i actually exist

I thought when we said mutual, it means everyone?

Think all you want about me, but i really dislike dislike dislike

What i hate about myself also is that..

I just sat there silently. Waiting.

But i am starting to think, it is not worth it.

But if i were to ask, it will not be.. nice.. i dont know, i dont like asking people for things, unless i am really close to you. But i am not!

Moral of the story:

Dont make promises if you cant keep them..

And..

After a promise has been made, do keep them and make sure they are realised.

Because once a trust has been broken, it is broken.

My life philosophy

I have to confess..

I am thoroughly disappointed with you.

Just wait.. i can turn pretty evil. Dont wait till that moment. I am not easy to be bullied!!

*Good girl image gone with this post lol*

But you can never see me more serious

November 2 2011 Hours 1833

p/s thanks yuwen for cooking dinner for me hehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...