Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Uncertainty

Life is .. full of uncertainties
Perhaps i should rephrase
I am full with uncertainty when i have many factors to consider
Sometimes, i wonder why i want to consider so many things
How nice will it be if i should just follow my heart and challenge myself
But i cant. 
The factors, are there and will always be there. 
Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance is- hurting other ppl's feelings.
What i wanted- and what is in store in reality- is totally different
I cant say im a big dreamer, my expectations arent high
But still, at the end of the day, 
I dont know which road i should take.

Let me say what i wanted. Haha. Daydreaming is not a crime, isnt it?
I wanted a job with salary enough for me to have savings after car, hse installments, petrol, family, and for dining and shopping
Hopefully, the car wil be bigger and more stylish as i work. 
Most importantly- friendly colleagues and happy lifestyle
Overseas travelling! I love to see the world. But not alone, definitely
Stress is okay but not every day for 365 days
Working days of 5 days with time for me to relax and enjoy my weekends
Because we work for living, and enjoying life is part of living too :P

Most of the times, for the things i do, i dont like to explain the significance to other people.
Especially things that im unsure of, justifications make me suffocate 
Probably becz im unsure, therefore i duno how to make my stand
i dont know where im standing

How nice if i can just strike lottery tmr
And dont need to work for the rest of my life for the reason of survival
Working for pleasure- 
I believe this is the best you can dream of.

However, dreams remain dreams, and reality remains reality
There's a dimension between them,
Which will forever exist, no matter how closely related they may be.

Dilemma! 
Picture courtesy of Google Image :)
June 5 2012 Hours 2221



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...