Monday, June 25, 2012

Why?

Really too sudden.
What did i like about you?
I dont know why, every song reminds me of you.
I start listening to the radio station you listen to, so that we will be listening to the same songs. Stupid right. I admit.
Hope this feeling will fade sooner 
Cz its suffocating to feel so much at the same time when the future is uncertain.
But anyway, at the same time, i am secretly glad when you didnt rply her.
But now, looking for a job is my first priority.
Same goes with you :) 
If we're destined to part ways, there's nothing i can do about it, except to accept.
Because now, i am too weak to make a difference
And i hope you wont read this, because i know this post is crazy.
I dont know if this post is crazy, or im crazy.
Or perhaps both.
June 25 2012 Hours 2210

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...