Sunday, November 30, 2014

Maybe Its The End

Its Sunday and im crying again
Pathetic right, it is almost going on like a routine.
I dont want to, but tears flow naturally
I feel so weak. This is not me. But im also human
What am i doing? Is it so hard to have a happy ending
Is it the end?
But i find it very hard to let go
My heart is painful, really painful.
Im really really tired.
Argue, argue, argue for the same reason over and over again
Can someone wake me up when its all over?
For almost 2 years, i keep asking myself the same question. 
Why cant you change for me? 
You told me that you wont change for anyone bcz its not the original you any longer.
But in my eyes
Whats wrong with changing for the better?
Whats wrong with trying something new?
Its for our future.
Is it so hard to do something for me?
Its not that i want you to be extremely rich, or extremely clever.
I just want us to be happy
Just like any ordinary couple.
Without any pressure.

From the start, we knew this problem existed
But we held on for so long
But it cant be forever this way
Problems need to be faced

I know you are tired, but im tired too.
Tired because i was serious in this relationship
I should have walked and turn away so that we do not hurt one another further
But i cant
If you still want this relationship
Please do what you should

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...