Sunday, August 9, 2015

For You - Your birthday 2015

Realised that I have not posted a lot of pictures of us since we are together... 
I have decided.. Bit by bit, I will share them here as a closure and remembrance of what we have shared.
Regardless of all the cold war and argument that we have, you have a special spot in my heart. I hope you know that.

Let's start with the most recent one - 24072015

 In the morning, I still force you to help me to pump in the wind for my tyre.. Thanks for helping me, as u always do

 It's movie time! Sunway pyramid. It's antman, the superhero for the movie. But you are my hero for the day..

 Vegetarian salad for lunch, becz it's healthier

 Your birthday cake, though no candles bcz you are shy. And I didn insist.. Hope u like it

 Liverpool vs Music match in the evening! Funny interview..

 Sweet moments

 Waited 3 hours for the match to start..

The red fans..

Dear, you will never walk alone
Happy birthday

August 9 2015
Hours 2115

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...