Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dream

Happy New Year 2012! =)
Study week now, there's nothing i do more than sleeping =.=
Pic courtesy of google image thankss

So i want to talk about my dream this evening, significant and weird
Cz i seldom rmb my dreams but this one is so clear
They say that dreams are made out of what you thought most
And i kept wondering what it was, which i couldnt comprehend
____________________________________________________________________
I didnt know where it started, but i remembered i was at a street
There were many many many people, everyone busy with their chores and no one even bothered to look at me
But i knew why they didnt want to stop by,
Its because they had nothing to buy from me
I was sitting at the roadside, and my inventories were my belongings
From my condition, I realised that i was extremely poor, poor till i had to sit at the roadside and sell of my belongings
Just waiting, waiting, and waiting, anticipating, what life has to offer.
And then, someone passed. Its my twin.
I guess in my dreams, i am capable of playing multiple characters?
I was well to do, and was currently feeling guilty cz of excessive spendings
I didnt want to spend anymore, but i still walked at this marketplace because in my heart, i was still searching for something
I stopped by, and i picked up ..a fluff toy, cant rmb which
I looked at the ragged girl, as i asked her how much,
Dont know why, the mutual feeling is strong, i felt like reaching out to her
She told me its only 30 cents (judging from the amount i guess i was overseas in my dreams)
I took out my purse, saw many shillings, but i didnt want to give her just that amount
I took out 2 dollars and told her to keep the change
But she insisted she would only accept 30 cents, and from no where, she took out a change of 1.70, which consisted of many 10 cents and 5 cents
She handed them to me, trying to tell me something with her eyes and a sad smile
Probably bidding goodbye to her faithful toy but having no choice as she looked at me
I guessed its thank you, and i didnt know why, suddenly i felt so bitter.
I took it home with me, and i showed it to him
Without a glance, he told me its worthless
I tried to defend it, but he didnt want to listen. I cried,
And then..
I woke up, thinking its really raining
But its as hot as a boiled egg outside there
---end of dream--
____________________________________________________________________
This dream kept me thinking for a long time
About gestures, about gratitude, and the feeling of saying goodbye
About the meaning of life, the unpredictability
Perhaps im over stressed, or perhaps over relaxed =.=

End of blog post, back to vitamins, trace elements and minerals lol
January 5 2011 Hours 2239

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...