Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reflections Of Sem 7

This reflection post is a little late cz sem break actually started last week
But i am still here in Serdang pitifully
Felt that this sem passed incredibly fast
Lots and lots of things to be settled
With lab and meetings almost everyday and tests/quizes almost every week
Woke up super early every day at 615am on the average including weekends
Many many sleep debts to pay back but never had the time
Many many dramas to watch but never had the time
Only went back once the whole sem, that is during the raya hols
Really really envy my two housemates who seem to have all the time in the world
But living outside, i have more freedom
At least, i am not just confined to the room while doing my work
Can still walk around, and enjoy the scenery from my house
After staying here for one sem,
I think i can do a traffic analysis on the cars down the street lol
But of cz, living outside, the expenses will definitely be higher
With petrol money, house rental and all sorts of bills which seem to be never ending
But then again, i am beginning to enjoy life living here, probably getting used to it
Sometimes when i feel poor, i will be eating rm2 vegetarian rice for lunch and dinner
Well, its healthy and cost efficient. Most importantly, its near xD
____________________________________________________________________
This sem is also different in a way that, we spent much more time on outings
Perhaps, the time spent together will be lesser in the near future, so we are appreciating moments spent with one another
Half year from now, all of us will part ways entering the working world
Or perhaps Masters, which i am unsure of
I know that as humans, we need to look forward to see what the future has to offer
But sometimes, i cant help but wish that i could start my uni life all over again
Perhaps i will live it differently
But wishful thinkings never happen because what has passed, has passed
So get back to reality and do gantt chart for my fyp lol
Last wish for sem 7, pray hard that i will get through all my papers
*Close my eyes for 1 minute and pray*
God bless.
_____________________________________________________________________
On a happier note, cny is coming in just 4 days xD
Money money money to pay for the clothings which i have bought =P
Frankly, dad gave me a lot of money in Dec as my bday gift, and as expenses gift
Till sometimes, i feel so sorry because i am a spendthrift
So tonight, no outings so that the money will stay well in my pocket
At least till the first day of february
Wong Mun Yee remember money doesnt drop from the sky so appreciate *slaps myself*
*Woke up ad* continue blogging lol
____________________________________________________________________
With cny, comes reunion dinner!
First reunion dinner with my direct seniors and juniors
Initially i was thinking if i should upload this picture in my blog because i look so stupid
But its the only picture i have, so here, dont laugh =.=
Hair, please grow faster so that i can style you
And weather, please dont get so hot so that i wont have temptations to cut my hair
But next sem i wont have lab except for fyp, so hopefully i wont cut my hair again
*Remember graduation* =)

2nd reunion dinner after my last paper on the 14th Jan
All dishes cooked by Fion wahh
Actually all of them are so professional except for me zzZ
Happy cny cny cny =)
Sent my fren to Sungai Besi ktm and he went back to Melaka that night
So envious.... T.T

Dont envy him..
I am going home tmr =)
Happy Chinese New Year and many many blessings =)
Ending my post with a 'nicer' picture of myself before my blog goes into the list of top ten not-to-visit blogs due to extreme frights to visitors Zzz

Perhaps my cny outfit =)
January 19 2012 Hours 1543
Hope there wont be a mass traffic jam tmr hehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...