Friday, January 13, 2012

My Last Paper Tmr..

..but im not motivated =.=
probably because the shop opposite keeps playing those chinese new year songs
and put me into chinese new year mood
cant wait for next week..
because next week, at this time, i will be at home =))
This week cny is a little different
because i dont have to paint the house, wipe the dust, and do household chores
Sorry mummy.. happy cny:) haha
lots of things to study for tmr's paper but im here blogging
please save me. functional food functional food ur crazy ..
but as crazy as you are, please dont kill me tmr *prays*
happy studying to me after this blog post, and please hope i wont dream my night away..
___________________________________________________________________
this time around, though its sem break, but i will be in upm to do my fyp
fyp fyp.. its a big big headache..
plus will have to rewrite my proposal due to change of fyp topic.. so sweat
writing proposal is a tiring job due to the endless citations and references
but hopefully, everything will be well, so that i can go and play during weekends
talking about playing makes me even more moodless to study
so i guess i should off my lappie early and continue studying without much thinking
just 24 more hours of misery..
or perhaps lesser
and i will be free to enjoy my holidays =)

Signing off with random pictures:)
Exam week tired look with new mushroom hairstyle lol
January 13 2012 Hours 1748

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...