Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2nd Day of Final Semester..

.. and im bored!
This new timetable really sucks.. forgive me for my language but it is really zzZ
I have classes everyday, but everyday it is just one to two hours, and some days with big gaps in the middle, perhaps time for me to sit down and tetris lol ?
I know im supposed to be writing thesis but im so not in the mood
With nothing to read, i mean notes not journals
so im here blogging before my afternoon nap xD
____________________________________________________________________
Perhaps due to laziness of writing down my personal thoughts, let me write about our Putrajaya trip xD
It was Thaipusam, and i wasnt in the mood to spend my public holiday in the lab
and so we went to Putrajaya solely just for the bridge at night
They thought its a waste if we just go for the bridge
And so they wanted to go cycling or kayaking
Cycling is not available, but there's not enough time to go to the park with kayak
Therefore, we just spent time picture taking and sight seeing
Luckily xD Because..
Due to a miscommunication, i was wearing a dress o.O

First picture at Taman Botani
Next to the lake lol
Love from the palms of a friend
L.O.V.E.

On top of the hills =)
Hill scene 2
After dinner at Alamanda, yay we're at the bridge
The colour changes every few seconds and its so hard to capture the moments
Luckily we have a professional photographer and 'professional model' for testing of lightings lol

Jump shots in the middle of the bridge xD
Bridge scene- violet
Bridge scene- Pink
Bridge scene- blue
Thankss for the beautiful night together
Memories of Putrajaya before graduation =)
February 21 2012 Hours 1629

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...