Friday, February 10, 2012

Storage Studies + Headache

Hand and body massage urgently needed
Anyone who wishes to offer any services plz call me at number 0123456789
Fyp requires me to do storage studies and the basic thing about having to do storage studies include:
Having many samples to play around because its always better to have more than less
And guess how many samples i need to prepare?
*im not complaining but plz just give me a chance to express myself and i will shut up* =(

Look at the pic above and you will see that there are 2 types of packagings available
Its is for me to compare the suitability of the packaging as a protective layer for colorant
I have two samples (redbeet and dragonfruit)
Red beet of 1%, 2% and 3% concentration and df of 1%, 2% and 3% conc too
Redbeet colorant as standard and dragonfruit powder as my research project
Each sample is to be kept under 4 degrees, 25, and 40
Two packets for each temperature
Storage for 2 months
Total-i need to prepare 144 packets of cookies omg
and to make matters worse, the cute oven in the processing lab is so cooperative
The temperature can only go up and up and up even though the temperature is nicely set
So in order to prevent denaturation of color even before storage i need to watch it closely while trying to make the next batch to be put inside the oven
So many simultaneous things to be done at once
I am dead tired now. And to make matters worse
After working for one whole day from 9am til 5pm without going out for lunch,
I only managed to finish red beet 1% (24 packets)
So i still have rb 2%, 3%, df 1%, 2%, and 3% omg
I need another 5 days like this! Not to mention allocating time for initial analysis
Really need to listen to that uncle ivan to get the machine by hook or by crook
Fyp is so unfair..
im so sorry but i cant help but think why some people can have it so easy while some others have it so hard, doing labs days and nights *good luck*
Its not that im comparing but sometimes, really cant help but wonder
today thanks fion and dailou for helping me *appreciated* =)
Perhaps im having over exposure to the oven that even now, even after bathing nicely and thoroughly, i can still smell the oily rancid smell all over T.T
And to think that the week after next will be a new semester
I felt that this semester break has barely started, apart from the cny week
I know this blog post is a lousy one but ur fren here is really tired because she is really getting old. *to be continued*
Good night =)
february 10 2012 Hours 2156

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...