Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Yuwen =)

Havent been updating my bloggie for some time *wipes away the dust*
Taking the chance to blog while rewriting my proposal pitifully =.=
In lab on a Sunday because of the extraction of betalain
Pity the water bath shaker for having to work continuously for six hours because of me
And also sorry to biochem lab assistants for having to work on Sat Sun Mon and Tues, which are all public holidays
Its not our fault. We too, want to get a life.
But its not possible. At least, not in this few weeks
After starting my storage studies and completing all tests before hand, i guess i will be more free
Just hope that all goes according to plan =)
*Prays hard*
____________________________________________________________________
Celebrated my roommate's birthday on Monday the 30th
Age is a woman's secret so i wont reveal the age lol
Thankss for driving so far to Sunway Giza and trusting google map though we're not sure of the way. I guess have to thank the petronas guy too for drawing me a map? xD
Happy birthday =)

*make a wish* =)
Meal of the day:
Chicken chop and spaghetti
Dont know why, after internship, i started to like eating spaghetti
Especially with mushroom sauce and cheese yummy *hungry*
But just the mushroom sauce and never the mushroom haha
After dinner, its pic session =)
How can there be no pictures when fion is around? o.O xD
But pitifully, after dinner, my stomach becomes saturated T.T
Need to control my diet xD *new year resolution*
But seems like im always cheating myself cz my resolutions never seem to work omg

With Fion:
The four of us =)
New dress for me =)
With Miss Ng Yu Wen xD
Aunty look =.=
Play with their glasses =)
xD
After that second round at snowflakes
Siew Li and I =)
Birthday candle on a bowl of snowflakes
Interesting birthday celebration though everyone's tired after lab
Happy birthday and hope you had a great night xD
February 5 2012 Hours 1408

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...