Friday, April 13, 2012

MYee Wmy's Sheryl

For those who doesnt know me,
Let me tell you briefly who i am.
This post is so random huh? I treat it as a self-reflective post.
I am someone who likes adventures
Challenge me, i will surprise you.
I cant say i am emotional, but you can say i am sentimental
I am not one who is easily influenced by emotions and to think much of consequences
But touch my heart, and i am yours.
I am weak when i am afraid to know the answer
I love peace and quietness when i need to sort out my thoughts
But i like living in the dark in the world of beats and party
I am strong when i know what i want
I am not the host of the party, but i like being there
I am sensitive towards words and actions
Can be said i am blessed with the ability to read people
I know, but i wont reveal
And i prefer apologizing rather than to fight back
If a 5-letter-word has the potential to save a friendship, why not?

I love people slowly, and is not the type who will love at first sight
Love at first sight will just reveal admiration and nothing more
I care for people in the background, not directly
Because i believe, everyone needs to have to confidence to support oneself and not dependent on other people at all times
I am not that strong, but i hate people who like to cry over small matters
Really really ... omg. Its okay to cry but dont be teary, dont know why, just not my tea
Maybe guys will like girls who cry more because they need more protection? I dont know
Although i am strong-willed, but i too, have a soft spot
Because of this soft spot, i am easily hurt.
But even when i am hurt, you can hardly see unless you understand me very well
Because i dont want people to worry about me,
I prefer keeping to myself and not letting my emotions show
Give me a shoulder or a hand, i am touched ❤

I may appear secretive
Because i dont like people to judge me when they know some and not know some
I am more to a listener instead of a speaker
I am straight forward, so i think i hurt people sometimes without my knowledge
If i hurt you i sincerely apologize i am sorry
There are many times when i regret words after saying them
Close friends who understand me wont mind, i guess
But sometimes i can be tired too being the person i am not
I care of small details, because small things are what that matters,
Whether you are sincere or just doing it as a sake of responsibility
There are many things i wont mind doing/sharing
But preferably dont do this to me when i am under stress
Because i am also human.

I am a lazy girl. I admit. haha
If there's a short cut for self-chores i will take it if the outcome is the same
Being a Sagittarian, does that influence who i am?
Or should i say,
Do you care about me to truly understand who i am actually?
April 13 2012 Hours 2318
a day of continuous thinking and emotions sorting--whyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...