Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Uncertain

Here comes the time
When i am again uncertain on what i should do
Doing something for a reason, no longer makes sense
Its a if i have become so robotic
Wherever people go, i will go, but i dont know why.
Pathetic isnt it?
They say, dont ever look back.
But why do i keep looking back?
Whats so nice at the back?
Just a pitch of darkness. Dimness. Absolutely nothing.
Humans. Why do they keep telling themselves something but do things differently?
Who are we trying to fool?
Or should i rephrase..
Who am I trying to fool?
___________________________________________________________________
There was a time when my msn status spells- afraid.
A friend asked me- why am i afraid?
He told me i have always been a strong girl and is never afraid
I was fascinated. Because i realised thats the impression im giving you?
I am not tough. But i am trying to be.
I am afraid, because i no longer know myself
I become so foreign.
But luckily my white blood cells can still recognise me. Haha. Cold joke
But seriously..
I dont know how to explain. But i hope my fever will recover faster. Sponsor me panadol, anyone?
____________________________________________________________________
Yesterday, marked the start of week 8 of final sem
So many mixed emotions altogether........
I just knew,
Many things changed
And it will never be the same again

April 17 2012 Hours 2319

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...