Thursday, July 26, 2012

Disappointment

Sometimes, i cant help but hope im not that alert
If im not that alert to pay attention to small details, perhaps i would not have realised
Should stay away from facebook and dont simply click on photo sharing options
Will i be happier not knowing? 
But sooner or later i would have known
I wanted to know at that moment, but i am afraid of the answer
So i chose not to ask. 
I was supposed to be very happy, but i ended up feeling so disappointed
I really cant help but wonder who is she
I dont know why i react this way
I underestimated myself. I am supposed to be calm. What am i doing?
Or perhaps i overestimated myself. Dropped rank ady.
And my head is now full of all the ifs.


Exactly.
July 26 2012 Hours 1055
Safe trip
Just a friend, i console myself.
As long as you're happy, I will be.
Bcz i always hope for the best for ones i love most

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...