Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wiping the Dust Away

Last day at home in July 2012 
As i gently wipes away the dust of my piano
And due to boredom made 3 videos using my mobile 
Perhaps too long didnt touch the keys ady, if u realise there are many mistakes =.=
I need to work hard so that I cn buy my dream house with a piano so that i can play when i want to =) 
3 random English songs, short-version
Quite old songs cz these 4 years i didnt have time to learn new ones
See if you can recognize them =) 

But first: Sorry for the poor quality, recorded using my phone which was leaned against the piano using a roll of tissue paper to make it stand lol
And plz let the video load fully before pressing the play button 
Most importantly, lower ur expectations 




Sorry, it was a random thought so wasnt dressed for video cam.
If you realise, my left hand was slightly bandaged
Need to be bandaged for 2 weeks
Hurts =( 
lol. Chunho asked why i commit suicide for Wyehon when i met them last night
Papa John's for dinner, Starbucks for appetizer, and Ice for dessert


Actually while sick cant eat ice but shhh secret XD
Enough of blogging
Time to do hw =.=
July 26 Hours 2058 stomachache recover soon =( 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...