Saturday, September 15, 2012

Whats the purpose of life?

Whenever i want some peace and quietness
Will be blog writing or blog walking
Being in my own space
Thinking, what i want or just thinking of the people that matter most. 

Read from a blog 
You cant make everyone happy
So start living and stop trying.
Trying indirectly indicates life insecurities. 
There are actually two choices in front of us: 
You can spend time worrying about other people
Or you can bravely follow your own wants and needs.  

And i wonder, 
What have i been doing all these while. 
Its easy to say, live a life that you have wanted.
However, you cant ignore views of people that matter.
To me, family and friends are equally important. 
If doing something i want indirectly means giving up on them, 
Then perhaps i will be better off staying in their comfort zone.
I asked myself over and over again.
Is it worth it? 
I live for myself or i live for people? 
She told me, family is forever but friends only come and go in your life.
Important ones leave footprints, while some just walk off.
 Whats left is just footprints
Memories. Support. Love. Company. But all these cant feed you.  
Maybe can feed you for one or two meals but definitely not forever 
You wont want to be a burden to them
I was about to argue back when i hesitated. 
Im not sure. Do i agree? 
Am i really that materialistic? 
I love them. 
But when im really needed to choose between friend and ambition, 
which will be my choice? 

Everyday, i feel im changing. 
Perhaps, after a year or two, i wont be able to recognise myself any longer.
This is about growing up, or is it about self-protection? 
I really dont know. And i dont know where I am heading to.
How i wish,
There's a time travel machine in which i can travel to the future.
And then i shall come back and decide.
Deep inside, perhaps im afraid of people's perceptions towards me.
Then i slowly asked myself:
Who am i to them.
Just 1 out of the thousands of friends. 
Who am i to the world.
Just 1 of the billions. 

And i keep thinking that im that important.
This is,
Real crap

One word to describe my feeling now..
Insecure. 

Whats the purpose of life?
Why are we living for?
Living for ourselves, or living for people
Where do i find my answer? 

Wish i could give you a call.
But will you understand? 

September 15 2012 Hours 2251

By the way, thanks a lot to some of you, for being there for me. Words cant describe how i feel for you guys. Grateful. Appreciate. Thank you. Lovesss.
 Im blessed to have all of you. Dont give up on me. Dont walk away
Even if i may have changed in the future,
my feelings for you all will still remain.
Thats a promise.
For life. 

2 comments:

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

Just take life as an experience. Nobody lives the same, and nobody knows what will happen next. Enjoy it, follow your heart and make it a regret-less life. ^^ support u no matter how. <3

M Yee said...

thankss sueshan <3 <3 <3 muakzzz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...