Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Farewell

Funny, why humans only learn how to appreciate things around them when things are about to change
People, i miss them. 
After coming back frm camp ystdy,
And on the way to KL, i am beginning to feel hesitant again
Feeling really tired these days.
As i wonder again what i really wanted.
But after breakfast with a fren,
She told me to give myself a time frame so that i will feel less pressured
After this 2 years, perhaps going for working hols 
And taking the initiative to change a working environment, will be great for me. 
But one thing i am great of, it that i have a great bunch of colleagues 
Sincerity felt. Though i dont show it, but deep inside im glad. 
Lots of challenges ahead of me, im sure of. 
One big challenge, is parting ways with you all. 

I took all the chances i have to meet up with people i care most
Becz im scared of being abandoned after i walk this path
I dont know when i will have the chance to meet them next
By then, everyone will have a different identity.

First farewell with two of them at SS2 mall,
Tired after convo but they are stil there with me.
Thanks, lovesss


Lunch with them right before i return my robe, 
Hugssss


Two days of team building, and im back in kl again..
Dinner with friend :)) Actually i think he ady decided wat to eat but he kept giving me options swt lol. In the end.. tata..

Mee cooked with meat which is not kept in fridge, supposingly lol. Sweet soupy dish..

Mee with Fatty meat without ham.. Special! But we cant finish it cz we are too full after cups and cups of tea

Dessert! Yummy my fav mango ice
Next, will be the edible species of the frog family? Or is it chicken family? lol
Thank you for being part of my farewell memory. Misssss, will be missed, Friend.

Breakfast Dimsum!! XD 
Hot porridge to kickstart the day. Supposingly to open up the appetite but after that, im ad full =.=

Egg tart XD 

Chee Cheong Fun lol 

Forgot wat name ady but its super delicious ;D
How can a table of dimsum be complete without prawn? XD

And thats all we managed to eat =.= omg.
But glad to have time out with you :D

Tongyuen frm aunty prior to going back cz its a festival. 
Haha this is actually my lunch for that day :D
Cooked with gula melaka, simply irresistible

Appreciate what all of you have done for me
Looking forward to the next meet.

Sincerely hope,
Everything doesnt change.
October 24 Hours 2327
p/s took me 3 days to complete this blog post lol.
The reason?
To be continued :D 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...