Monday, December 6, 2010

4 More Days ^^

4 more days, and i will be 21. Legally an adult =)

Can go for gaming, can go for elections, hmm well yea, and etc etc

Erm but actually, its just another number in my life.

But you dont turn 21 everyday, there's a reason to be excited =)

Although i dont really have plans of such a grand scale celebration with most of my close friends not in town..

I will be lying if i were to say that i am not disappointed, but its okay, i am quite used to it..

My fren told me that i will be 21 for the whole year, so there's plenty of time for celebrations lol

But of cz there's still something to look forward to on the 10th December 2010*grins* =)

I will be appreciative. It will be enough..

Well, although i wont have a party, i still have some wishes *prays*

I wont be that greedy, just 5 wishes will be enough *less wishes, easier and more realistic to be realised?* haha

5. I wish for money and more money so that i can go shopping without limits

4. I wish for longevity so that everyone i love will be there for another great 22nd bday to make up for my 21st =)

3. I wish for the welfare of all my loved ones, especially my family members, and there wont be any arguments or misunderstandings, everyone will give and take

2. I wish for great results and lifetime accomplishments, well, i knew what i did, i jz hope it wont be too disappointing, it will be more than i ever wish for..

1. I wish that XXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XX XX XXXXXXX X XXXXXXXX XXXX X XXXX XXX..
X, XXX XXXX XX XX XXX XXXXX XX X XXXXXXX individual. Muakzz

Close my eyes and pray. Everything will be fine

Enjoying my last days of being 20! =)

6 December 2010 Hours 1431

p/s Happy bday WyeHon, GaiVen, YokeLin, MingLee ^^

2 comments:

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

so young!!!

M Yee said...

lol.hmm.. XD

thanks for dropping by =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...