Thursday, December 9, 2010

Actually..

Actually, i am supposed to go to bed now..

But a closer fren of mine just asked me a very interesting question which i err.. indirectly was forced to promise to answer today lol

Actually i have no mood to answer through msn..

I dont know why, perhaps today i was feeling kinda great.. you guys can really make me laugh.. really not that prepared to answer your question..

Was feeling guilty swt, you told me so many things but i kept giving you excuses, thats what prompted me to write this blog post now

Well, interestingly, when i say i realise i like people easily, notice that i use the word like and not love..

Likeliness and love are two different things. Like means, having a good impression towards something, while love simply means, love.

Quite different. Or i should say, Very different.

You may like someone but not love him/her, but you can never love someone without liking him/her.

Well, back to my story, the likeliness actually appeared cz i watched too many old dramas lately with many charming actors and actresses..

Telling in brief, i'm tired lol

No matter what they did, i realise that if i like a special trait of something, i will like them without taking into account what they did, in the drama, or in real life..

That lead to my blog post below. Lol.

As for my hmm.. life? Not today. Good Nitez

Happy internship, and dont fall asleep ya

Or i should write, dont overtake the lorry lar..

Dont want to see you in the front news of the newspaper lol

December 9 2010 Hours 0032

p/s happy bday sesat.. i dont know why you disappeared frm my list of frens, but just wana wish you all the same

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...