Sunday, December 12, 2010

Promised Bday Post =))

And so, this is my new dear in full. Just so irresistible =))Different shade of colour of the previous picture~ brighter =P

Well, lol, this bday, i too had some online gifts. Thanks so much..

Seriously, really touched when i see the extra efforts from my friends..lotsa lotsa love ♥

The chocolates frm Patrick..

""hApPy bIrThDay tO yOu... gOd bLeSs yOu... tC... sMiLe aLwAyS... =) "" =))
Lol my 1st online bday card frm Lemon.. drawn =)) *err.. she claimed XD*

The bday card without greetings but at least it came with my name haha

''''Happy Birthday Sheryl Wong Mun Yee~ Treat you orange as your birthday present because you asked it from me^^''''
Well, actually i didnt ask orange frm her, i jz posted a comment playfully in her blog asking her why she didnt treat me haha.. didnt expect her to take it so seriously =P

Cake frm Fion =)) Wonder who ate it lol

"''happy birthday to sheryl.................'''''
Haha green tea and sugar frm dailou who wished me thrice without him realising lol=))

First time getting green tea and sugar

''''happy birthday!!! sugar n green tea for ur birthday!!! XP
''''
And of cz, besides these pictures, i too want to thank my frens for their calls, smses, and also not forgetting the fb messages =))

Some smses are really unexpected, but i appreciate all of them all the same.. seriously so touched ♥

The calls i received, lol, came in different amusing versions. Thank you =P

But of cz, i have to say, i am disappointed too. Dont want to talk about this here on this happy post, but i cant deny, i had this feeling

Especially one fren who's so omg.. ask me such questions on my bday without even wishing me

*Punch you* LOL

But in all, i had a great day. A full day. A satisfying day =))

Actually there is no obligation to fulfil what my expectations, but i am glad you did. Thank you

Thanks to everyone, for all the thoughts and warm regards,

I treasure each and every one of them, because you care enough to post even just 2 words on my wall =PP

Looking forward to a fulfilling year ahead =))

December 13 2010 Hours 0009

p/s happy bday Jhau, Suz, TaiBoon =))

Cheers to Sagittarians~ haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...