Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Everyone bullies me today =.=

I hate hate hate today =.=

First, my lappy cant start..

The Microsoft Cooperation thing loaded for hours but cant proceed to the enter password area

Then suddenly they told me need to recover dont know what, even cant start in safe mode
And kept recovering and recovering but nothing is recovered..

Waiting for my couz sifu to come back on the 31st to fix my lappy =.=

She told my in fb chat that my lappy can still be saved

Hopefully she's right haha..

Prays, quarantine, please

Really dont understand how technology works..

Yesterday it was perfectly fine. today it came to such a state...

Really nothing to say..

And to add to the injury of the wound.. today i lost one quarter of my modal after gambling with my brother..

That guy is now super free after SPM.. yay.. so i thought i could have won some extra cash

Hey first time gambling after my bday, should have some luck right

But.. =.= A lesson for me so that i wont gamble in Macau? haha

And now, even the internet is bullying me...

Wana upload more pictures also cannot...

And my dramas.. i dont know what is happening ad

Speechless. One word..

Sweatzz

December 14 2010 Hours 0041

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...