Friday, March 4, 2011

Compare =P

listened to this song and found it so additive =P

tried google-ing the lyrics from my head and comparing it with the original lyrics, i laughed myself..


Blue (Da Ba Dee)
Artist(Band):Eiffel 65

Listen to the chorus.. and if your antenna is the same as mine, you will know how i misunderstood this song =P

Instead of I'm blue da ba dee dabba dee.. it sounded to me like..
Im blue I'm in need of a guy..
Im blue i will beat other guy..

haha.. seriously. And while i was listening to this i was actually smiling thinking this song is so crazy..

but i cant get the tune out of my head.. the melody, the accompaniment, makes me feel like partying.. =)

..am i am learning to play this song on my piano.. =P hope can get it right.. i like this melody a lot=P

Crappy post =.= lol. saturday is here =) but i need to work. wish me luck =)

March 4 Hours 2050

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...