Monday, March 7, 2011

First Working Weekend

..as expected..

i saw many people. Superb many people.

I am talking about..

People i know.

And that shirt..

Makes me extremely speechless..

Not that i expect it to be nice ..

From the first view i ad thought its going to be.. ordinary

But it really makes me look like an aunty

Or to be exact..

A fat aunty =.=

Cz it is extremely big for me..

I was deciding if i wanted to tuck in my shirt..

Without tucking in, it seems like i can do without wearing my shorts

After tucking in, looks like i am carrying my whole bag inside my pants

Okay. I am a little exaggerating. But just a little. Very little..

Wearing it make me seem as if i am a big plaster walking around for parade..

With the words so big behind my back..

Even during break time i dont dare to go anywhere obvious for fear of being seen

So i spent my one hour in the corner while getting some sleep

One hour well spent, i should say =P

Well, the people i saw..

3 form 5 classmates, 2 colleagues, 1 teacher, and 1 campmate. 1 coursemate. And yea. A cousin.

In 16 working hours. So that makes it.. 1 person per two hours.

Hmm.. looking at statistics.. not many i guess..

But enough to make my heart palpitate =P

But its not only my heart that beats..

I think someone's heart beat faster..

Someone who decided not to acknowledge me because of fear of being laughed at

Come on dont be shy =P Go for her =P Wahaha

That guy, shy when talking about her, but loud when bullying us =.=

Tired after standing for so long...

Back and stuck some plasters on my back..

At least i have something =P

March 7 2011 Hours 2201

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...