Thursday, March 3, 2011

I want to make you hungry =P

Popiah =P One spicy one not.. but both equally delicious =)
Satay.. =)
Egg Custard.. Egg with honey topping... =)
delicious fried ice-cream.. but with a broken heart...
the laksa which i didnt eat.. haha still learning to appreciate the taste of laksa
My angku =) four colours.. craved for it since a week ago.. but always appearing at the wrong timing..

When i wanted it i couldnt find it, when i didnt want too eat ad, it will be there in front of me unconditionally..

and that dear colleague exclaimed loudly in front of so many people.. speechless lol

haha another of my fav ..yummy..
the groundnut paste from some streets near my house, but i didnt know about this at all. So embarrasing lol
the muaci =)
The tai kau min =) But getting full ad lol. Had White coffee too.. till i cant sleep =.=
The taugeh =)
And the chicken =)
And the noodlees.. a little little but just sufficient for that day haha
Dessert at tong Sui Kai.. =)
Lime + ice
Sunday morning's breakfast =)
Not exactly my fav, but this is the first dish= P
Hmm not my tea also lol
Haha the delicious charn pau.. =)
Ahha.. i like this.. my fried wantan..
err..
Hmm.. i didnt eat this lol *the start of a failing blog post haha*
Inside the charn pau mentioned earlier =P
The chee cheong fun.. lol. HongKong style..
Ahha.. my fav *licks lips*
Me too.. super like this.. *itchy mouth* haha

Dimsum so expensive..

Ate such few dishes ad Rm 49++ .. though full but considered we ate quite little ad..

Lol dad's treat .. dont know why.. haha
Salted vege for lunch..
With rice..
And chicken again =P
Ending with a dessert- taufufah..

All eaten within 36 hours by my guests =P

March 3 2011 Hours 2256

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...