Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weekend Job Gifts

First and foremost, presenting the very ugly picture of me+my uniform +my 2 months-uncut-hair nxt to the booth..
Okay i want to stress, i didnt gain any weight, i just looked a little fatter bcz i am carrying one big junk of my house keys+car keys+purse+phone+paper for sales report+tissue lol self-clarifying=P

But i have to agree its time for more exercise..

My swimming plans after work gone due to grandma being in hospital..

And now, after lazying for some time, beginning to grow a little lazy..

Shall see how lol

Sunday the 27th was supposed to be my last working day for this project but my supervisor asked me to extend for a week..

Since going bowling this Sat so asked my bro to substitute me.. thats another story.. to be continued lol

This weekend's gifts-
Secret recipe cake frm aunt tqtq =)
Brands sample from my new fren CCL..
brands innershine.. wow superb delicious, like prune juice. 14 days challenge, but sadly i'm too poor=(

Drank approx 6 cups in 2 days cz the counter is just in front of me, simply irresistible..

Wrong work ethics. Knowing it but still doing it. Lol

Just getting some pictures up here to cover up my previous post =P

Good Night

30 March 2011 Hours 2219

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...