Thursday, November 17, 2011

Not Okay

As i was walking to lab, a stranger smiled at me and asked, am i okay?

I smiled back at him, nodded, but i dont even hv the energy to say

...i'm fine.

i really am not.but i dont understand why i couldn't fake it even to a complete stranger

Perhaps deep down, i am really very sad.

I couldn't even defend something which has been given to me.

I feel so useless, though its not my fault and the if-only's start crossing my mind.

This situation made me ask myself, how come i have become so vulnerable.

I am not even brave enough to take charge to see the seriousness of this incident

What i felt was just anger, pure anger, and i wasnt surprised if you saw venom in my eyes

I tried to sit down and study, but my heart was palpitating madly, and i gave up trying to fight it

Emotions overcome rationality, and i could not speak.

Such a long time since i felt this way

I dont want it to be this way.How could i change?

November 17 hours 1609 sry if i scared any of you it wasnt meant to be like that.

I know this line is bad, dont judge me by my blog,but i curse you for doing this to me, come and confess if you are brave enough to face me.hit and run! No ethics!

Dont think you can stay hidden you should know you left lotsa white paint on my car!

Blogged using my phone while waiting for tempe to dry hope i wont measure d wrong thing calm

Say i'm immature or what, but i'm serious.

STUPID!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...