Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rise and Shine

Up early in the morning and is now at the computer lab in faculty
trying to make my fyp proposal more presentable before needing to be submitted on fri
i'm lazy to drive out on friday, so my goal is to finish them by tmr
But i too need to study for exam on thurs night, and i dont have my notes yet
the truth is that, i dont know what else i can write
because i dont know what i want and i dont know what he wants
so i'm here blogging instead miserably
end of story chapter 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borrowed a tin of car polish from cheehoe thankss
Meowz brought me a tin too thankss
And polished my car with yuwen
The white paint sticking to my car from the culprit were scrubbed off
But those original paint from my car could not be returned to me
So now its of ugly patches of black
But I suppose i should be grateful in a way
Because it could have been worse.
But at the same time,
It could have been none if the other party isnt that stupid
hmm maybe i havent driven for too many days
felt the stering is a little loose it can turn 360 degrees wasnt like that previously or was it?
Have to bring it for servicing on the 7th of Dec
Note to self: Ask dad for servicing money lol
end of story chapter 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD is almost driving me crazy
Perhaps its because i am still trying to develop a liking for the product but still cant
And it isnt that i dont want to make a commitment
But i just wished, if the work division and time management factor is made better it would be more appreciated
Its launching day on the 21st of Dec
I think this month will be the longest month ever in my 7sems in uni
I just wish it will end soon.
I no longer care about the outcome.
I know it is so irresponsible of me.
I just want it to end.
I will make an effort.
But i just want it to end.
But after PD, it will be FYP
I have so many things to do and i dont know what i should do.
I need a break. Sail me to an island where time will stop and give me a 7 day vacation
Stop day dreaming.
A dream will remain a dream because theres no running away
endless story chapter 3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Havent been back home for so long
Wanted to drive home but dont know why, after endless prohibitions i lost confidence in myself
I just dont know, or i am just too lazy to fight back
Maybe lazy is not an appropriate word
A better word will be energyless. If this word even exists?
I want to go out on outings
Many things on my wish list
How sad it is when there's work all the way and no time for playing
No time even for movies.
Omg as i'm typing this i wonder if i am talking about myself?
MunYee, get a life
Reply from inner voice: I wish i could
Swt. I am now starting to talk to myself. lmao
endless story chaper 4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Money factor.
I am not poor, but i am poor.
This statement is a little hard to elaborate on so lets not get started
to be continued chapter 5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People.
People change. I change. Its inevitable.
But how i wish, the changes will not be so fast to that i will have the time to adapt
I wish i could care less.
But i hate myself for not being so.
What should i do?
No mood story chapter 6

November 23 2011 Hours 0920
Good morning and happy bday johnie =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...