Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week 8

*Image from Google*

Its week 8 of my 2nd last semester..
....and i am thoroughly exhausted!

Even though the day before was a holiday, Haji, but i didnt feel it because all my works seem never ending

Days and weeks passed and my productivity gets lower and lower

How could it be?

Someone, tell me. Please. Sos. MunYee needs help.

Give me a solution in my dreams♥

Had a chat with my housemates and surprisingly, she said that i am very thrifty

But i think i spent approximately Rm1300 in the past two months ever since school reopens which includes spending my salary

True, this sem i have a car to feed, but still, it exceeded my previous expenditures a lot lot lot

Considering that this sem i dont even have much time to go for shopping purposes

What did i buy? Hmm house rental Rm105 X 2 + plus plus fees of hmm say RM100 ; my shoes of Rm 150, clothes of Rm200, bigbad wolf of Rm 120.. thats all wor for the big fees.. quite a lot also looking back =.=

I am broke.. but i have many plans =.= Isnt life about work and pleasure?

Need to be more thrifty and dont spend unnecessary money..

And most importantly those who owe me money PLZ RETURN TO ME ASAP i dont print money kayyy

Conclusion: Very down this semester

I have no money and no life T.T

Afti's notes add to my misery. Naza works together with him to strangle me. My Pa works together with all of them to push me into the valley. Not to mention my PD.. omg!

Need to learn self defence. Taekwando/karate classes, anyone?

November 8 2011 Hours 2159

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...