Thursday, December 1, 2011

All I Want For Birthday Is.... ? But All I Want For Christmas Is You ♥

December is here and i cant help feeling excited though i have 123456789 infinity things to do

On the very first day of Dec, i bumped into the postgrad student and the very first question she asked me is..

Do you guys have presentation for FYP proposal?

And i was like.. hmm no didnt hear anything about it do we have any? I suppose the whole bernas lab people must be feeling so disappointed about us final year students :(

Was feeling a little down these days because of some reasons, and i hope things will turn out to be better:)

Just can hope for the best because i know, if i even lose the motivation to hope, there will never be a perfect ending, no matter how slim the chances are

Time of the year to write wish list again =)

In 9 days, to be exact.

The similar time last year, i wrote a wish list too in this blog

Some came true i'm grateful for that, but the most important wish didnt come true =.=

They say birthday wishes dont come true if they were said aloud

But considering i only have 9 more days to my nxt bday, i doubt last year's wish will come true in this one week's time, so i happily announce

I just wished everyday will be my bday, and there will be someone who will give me Chocolate Indulgence lol * dreams*

Sad to say i think i will have to buy a cake and eat alone in my house on my bday T.T

Jom date me anyone? Haha. Your honour? I'm crazy =)

Time for a new wish list =) General list so it can be listed down =)

1) The normal list.. wish that exams will be alright and i wont die prematurely in papers and FYP

2) Wish that everyone around me can stay healthy and happy^^

3) Wish that i have more money to spend on things i enjoy doing =)

4) Wish X XXXX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XX XXXXX XX XX XX XXXXXXXX XXX XXXX XX XXXXXXX muakzz

5) To be thought about and continued =)

Just wish everything will be okay and it will be fine, there's no need to do something special just for me because i'm not worth it =(

On an unrelated note, merry christmas =)

*if u're holding a bunch of presents which are also for me* lol

Images courtesy of google images. Just a random post.

Good night:)

Dec 1 2011 Hours 2245

Thankss my fren bobo for remembering my bday and giving me early wishes =) Surprised =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...