Monday, February 28, 2011

31 Days in March..

31 working days..

23 days without pay, 8 days with pay..

Pitiful me looks like i desperately need money..

Come come find me ya..

But i think i will see many friends there..

Perhaps friends who have not seen me for a long time..

The probability of meeting someone you know is so high because Ipoh is so small

perhaps its a good thing =P

The product i'm promoting.. tata.. Salonplas..

Speaking of salonplas, i think an old friend owed me a box.. hmm..

Three different types: -

the blue one..
the pink one..
the green one..

haha.. sorry have to introduce them using their colour code bcz the stupid me still dont have time to examine them to know the differences..

A box..
My uniform.. frankly speaking.. shh.. like aunty uniform.. lol

the surprise package..

tata. working life (with money) is back..

I want to buy ... =P

Sleepy.. talk about ipoh trip nxt post =P

February 28 2011 Hours 2111

Byebye feb, hello march =P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...