Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I wish i knew

..why am i so tired everyday

Sleepiness, tiredness, absolutely all terms related to fatigue comes into my dictionary

Believe it or not..

I have not watched any episodes for weeks..

I have not really relaxed for months..

I went to bed for the earliest i could rmb..

I went online and was feeling sleepy even before i did anything

Many things i wanted to do, but still remaining in process..

Processing but not progressing

I wonder if i am aging too fast

Even the mosquitoes come to bully me =.=

As i'm writing this, i realised i got 2 mosquito bites

One on each thigh. What a blessing

If you know me well, you ought to know that since young no mosquitoes like to feed on me

*This mosquito must be very hungry to take two bites of my blood*

..through my thick skin..

Tonight, i ought to get another pillow =P

A better night's sleep, hopefully, can do me wonders *teary eyes*

Good night

February 22 Hours 2159 ONLY

Sleep early, rise early, the early bird gets the worm..

The early MunYee gets.. to have more time yawning in the shower =.= Crap

2 comments:

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

I have the same symptoms... Hasnt watch any drama since holiday... T.T

M Yee said...

haha working life is tiring =((

tcare ya =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...