Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sat and Sunday..

dont feel like Sat and Sun.. T.T

Assignments given almost everyday, and its piling up..

Higher and higher..

Not that i'm not efficient, its just that i am human, and i can get tired too

Imagine, working 8 to 6 (Out from my house at 7, back to my house at 7), when i come back i still need to work

By just giving me one word, eg sorbitol, i am expected to find out the introduction, properties, benefits, applications, side effects, stability, and absolutely everything i can find about it..

And references are needed, and i have to go to every corner of google book to search for information needed..

In just a day. I mean in just a night. But if i avoid her, i can gain another day. Or perhaps two.

But she seldom asked me for it, i guess she is actually also busy with her own work, and i like that =)

But its the weekend, and i have to pass up my logbook tmr, and so, i have to get it done.

I havent watched dramas for days (although i download an episode everyday-maximize the use of internet lol)

I havent reached the level where i have sufficient sleep

Nor have the time to do what i please..

I dont even have time to read newspapers

Nor even glance at the headlines

How pathetic

but i have time for blogging

Shhh...

Just some random post. Back to assignments

Out later. Hope can finish soon, soon, soon.. zzZ

February 13 2011 Hours 1041


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...