Monday, February 7, 2011

Family Day Out

I'm sorry i'm lazy..

Thats why i'm just feeding my bloggie with pictures, making them do the talk instead of me beating around the bush and never getting to the main point lol

Hmm reading the title, you should know i'm talking about my family day out =))

Daddy's fried rice with egg and prawn crackers
Oscar's Tuna sandwich with fries and mayonaise
Mummy's Cantonese Noodles (With only 2 prawns omg so stingy lor lol)
Tata. Introducing, my mummy.. her first appearance in my blog? =))
This one.. no need to introduce.. see the evil face also know who ad lol
My daddy.. Ate all his fried rice without even leaving some for me..
Luckily i have something for myself..

My grilled-bbq-ed- chicken breast with fries and vegetable (carrot slices and cabbage lol)
So sad.. no one take pic of me with my dinner.. =((
Daddy's dessert
My dessert =)) (Half finished by my bro omg)..

I think i'm getting obsessed with picture taking. Lol. Influenced? haha

Painting down memories

February 7 2011 Hours 2318

p/s Blog about cny and gatherings soon =))- this post is the easiest to blog lol

Time for assignment.. cny also need to do hw =.=

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...