Monday, February 14, 2011

The Chicken Story-3 vows for this week

Picture Courtesy of Google Image

Vow 1: Me anti-chicken for one week.. to cure my cough?

they told me, by not eating chicken, i can cure my cough. But dont know they are joking or serious.. always so hard to guess..their cunning look and intonation =..hmm..

But for 5 consecutive meals, i have been having chicken. (cut my hand with the steak knife on sat night =.= ) byebye chicken, hello vege

vow2: i dont want to eat big rice~ even though i'm hungry i cannot call big rice~ save my reputation

i am not that greedy and i dont eat that much =.=

today, since i'm not very hungry, i decided to eat just a little less rice..

instead of normal rice i asked for small rice..

just a mild difference but..

both of them exclaimed so loudly in the middle of so many ppl..

asked me, har u want small rice? enough or not? take the big one~ later you regret =.=

as if i am deceiving them..

in the middle of the meal also laughing.. glancing at my plate.. T.T omg~

actually after eating i'm still hungry but i didnt tell them~ lol

vow3: i dont want to laugh so much~ he says i came out frm rambutan =.=

.. they always make me laugh~ perhaps we are really crazy.. =)))

Assignment again but i didnt reach my target today.. due on fri =.= god bless me

Blekss. Nitez

Happy Valentine's ♥

Tqtq for all the smses and wishes. Muakzz

February 14 2011 Hours 2107

p/s I spent my valentine's being teased =.= being bullied =.= being matchmade =.= to goodness know who =.=

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...