Friday, February 18, 2011

天真

Haven been posting a serious post for quite sometime.

Its time to get serious.

Dont get me wrong, i am definitely NOT emo kay =P

Just that, suddenly, i feel like posting something, more substantial, instead of abstract thoughts.

You may ask me, how come i seldom write about my feelings any longer?

When i was blog-walking, i saw this line that made me think..

I blog about anything under the sky, but i never write about any relationship issues, because i believe, blogging about them only make things worse, instead of improving them.

I partially agree, as they are actually pros and cons

Pros in the sense that you may know what i'm thinking especially when we are playing guessing games and give me the answer i want

cons in the sense that you may misunderstand me and things will get from bad to worse

Partially agreed, but at the same time, i too, decided, to keep things a little more personal.

Starting something new for a change.

I wonder, if i'm really naive, or do i often ridicule myself.

People closer to me say i'm silly, but i treat people with my heart

There are a lot of things i actually dont mind, but sometimes, when i think back, it hurts.

I wonder, who i am. What role i'm playing. What i am seeking.

Once again, i'm lost. Lost in transition. Or perhaps, i have never founded land.

But at the same time, dont be afraid of me.

I am still simple. i am still stupid. I am, still me.

Happy saturday =))

February 19 2011 Hours 1706

p/s Happy belated bday my bro =P

Saw jeff at jusco today. what a surprise. lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...