Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Unique Hobby..

.. to me its unique..

a lazy hobby for lazy ppl like me..

only once a year. Guess what?

Presenting my angpow collection =)) Lol

*Make my bloggie red for more luck* Cny cny cny haha

The Dolly angpow collection for 4 consecutive years..
Opening up..
Presenting the red packets of Public Bank =))
OCBC Bank
Maybank
Eon Bank
CIMB Bank..
Hong Leong Bank
Pictures getting more and more blur cz my camera's red light kept giving me signal that it has to rest..

I have some others, diff banks, merchants, drink packets, restaurants, lol, starting to brag ad =D

Actually i just enjoy collecting rubbish, nothing to be proud of..

If only those packets have money..

..but sadly they are empty..

Have to state clearly just in case someone came across this post and decided to rob me lol

Welcoming the rabbit year=)
happy cny everyone =)))

p/s Dont like the ways of counting age of the chinese calendar..

I just passed my 21st bday but yet they say i'm already 23.. omg lol

february 8 2011 Hours 1749

p/s Start work tmr... wake up early ...[V^V}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...