Saturday, October 30, 2010

Canton-i MidValley

Lunch at Canton-i at MidValley on a date that cant be revealed due to ehem..some circumstances..

But anyway, tata, had lunch+tea there after Sammy's Adventure The Secret Passage..

I think my friend has the talent to become commentator of the drama! =) My dear fren fluffy..

But anyway, back to the topic..

The menu.. Traditional Chinese Feel..

The Front View of the restaurant..the irresistible Food

My Lunch! Tomato Soup That Comes With My Fried Rice

Fried Rice With Salted Fish And Chicken= RM 14++

Porridge Set..

My Peanut Curd .. =) Full and Satisfying..

SS's noodles that come together with a side dish..

And the very cute tea..

Have a look..

Before..

BLooming Process..

After.. =)

Professional Preparation Area..

The Restaurant Settings..

The HACCP and ISO certified wet tissue XD

Yea.. overly sensitive to the word HACCP and ISO lolz

Yea, we also celebrate YingYing's Bday

Happy bday!! =) 22nd ad.. wakaka

The 5-star around the cake!

Great Outing Before Exams. Muakzz

Yea, last but not least..

=)

October 30 2010 Hours 1528

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...