Tuesday, October 19, 2010

An introduction to a beautiful story..

Hi everyone. My name is turtle. Hi. look at me carefully. Ain't I cute? =)



I make you smile didnt I ? But wait till you see the author of this blog.. she can make you smile even more.. =)

Haha but i am not here to promote her. I am here, to bring a smile to your lips and to brighten up your day..

How can you do this? The answer is simple.. you just have to bring me home..

Seeing me everyday cheers you up.. expecially when you see the adorable grin and my cute eyes that seem to say so much..

Since i dont talk, i can be a good listener. Tell me everything and you will feel better...

And i am a turtle. I have long life.. So I will be there to accompany you to the end of life if you let me..

I dont eat much, so other than the original RM 5 that you need to pay while buying me, you wont need to fork out any more money..

Cool isn't it? Its a real bargain.. But please dont torture me by pinching my eyes and lips.. i do have feelings..

Remember the autobiographies that you used to write when you were in..lets say.. Standard 3 or so?

Aku sebuah kereta.. aku sebatang aiskrim.. yea so now.. its saya seekor penyu

You can hang me on your bag, and anywhere as you wish!


=) Just an example =)

Its even better if you give me company! I want a partner too~

Dont separate us! We look so cute together..


Face to face, heart to heart.. (So now you understand why you need to buy a pair from me? One for you one for her.. ) Haha

Its even better if our whole family reunite!

Look how cosy we are.. playing with one another..



Giving each other morning greetings..

So buy me! I mean buy us! Available instantly..

And its actually for charity.. Its part of the Golden Key project for SeaThru turtles for next year, so we need to get funds for the project..

So do your part for the society!

Come and find me

And have a great day =)

October 19 2010 Hours 0851

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...