Saturday, October 23, 2010

PiZza TiMe =D

Okay lar.. I dont know where's what.. Starhill, Tenji or even Jogoya ,but i know where's Pavilion kayzz ^.^ Though i cant afford any stuff frm there.. Lolz

Blog-walking today (Yea did a lot of things today and consequently cant finish my work =.=)..

.. and saw frm Statistics that he made me famous on Tale of a weirdo.. swt..

There's actually more to the list of things i do not know *humiliate myself further* lolz

But then again, it isnt that we know everything in this world when we are born..

There is something we learn to cherish through the word learning.. okay uncle XD

So lesson for today,thanks to teacher MissLim, she taught me how Domino's taste like XD

The chicken XD


Cock. Where's the chicken? =D

No, i mean the chicken-flavoured pizza =D

Not really lar.. its not a flavouring..

Erm..I mean the chicken pizza XD.

Make things simple.. its a pizza with chicken meat XD

Next, its seafood pizza. With tuna.. I didnt try, but i think its nt really my tea XD
If you are wondering where is the tea, actually i am talking that it is not really one of my fav =D

Next, is the bbq chicken pizza. Delicious.. *licks lips* =)

Last but not least, the vege pizza. Healthy XD

Thanks SS XD

And thanks guys =)

Back to work .. Unproductive day..

October 23 Hours 2021

2 comments:

Susan Sue Shan Lim said...

hahaha.. i am the one that shud thanks u guys.. if not u guys i dun have so many diff flavor pizzas... ^^

M Yee said...

lolZ mutual thanks =p hehe appreciated =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...